Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Baby


This is my baby - Tyler.  He is now 6 - well, almost 7 years old!  Yikes!  I can hardly believe it!  This past week, I have been making a little book of his first couple of years.  I have been an avid scrapper for years, but find that I do not have a ton of time to do that anymore.  Imagine that - four busy kids and no time to scrapbook our life!  That is okay though, because I have found http://www.shutterfly.com/.  I love shutterfly!  I have made several books with them and it is so easy to do and I am always very happy with the finished product.  You can even just pick pre-made books and just plug in your pictures.  I think they must also love my business too, because I have now been offered three free books.  All I have done for these three books is paid for the shipping.  Hooray for that!  I don't know what I have done to get in their good books, but I hope I stay there! 

No comments: