Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is a time I look forward to all year.  I love seeing tons of our family, having the traditional "Home Night" meal and participating in the program.  It truly focuses on the Saviour and the real reason for Christmas. 
 Many years we have had the nativity with sparse amounts of participants, often without any girls.  This year, it was the Halladay - Bourne show.  As you can see above, Joseph - played by Carter, is much older than Mary - played by Maddy.  But, don't they look so cute?

Even Kayden was a good sport and donned an angel costume.  What a great time we had sharing the Christmas story.

Here are my boys in their traditional matching Christmas Eve jammies.  It was a great night, followed by a great Christmas day!  Bet you can't wait to see what is in store for tomorrow!

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

In a couple years...that couple years that seperates them is not so much! :) I sometimes wonder if I already know the family of the girls my boys will marry...I know, I am a bit bizzar, but I do. I also wonder how far of an age gap there may be.... :)

(I do have a friend in Utah with 3 beautiful little girls that I would happily include as my family though!)