Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDEN!!!

 It seems like it was not that long ago that we brought home this bouncing 10 lb baby boy - and now, he is a TEENAGER!  I can hardly believe that Kayden is now 13.  I catch myself staring at him often - wondering, where did the time go?  He is almost as tall as me and his feet are mens size 10!  Yikes! 

 For his birthday this year, Kayden really wanted sushi - one of his fav foods.  So, here are some pics of Kayden and his "yummy" sushi (FYI - the rest of us wimps had pizza - well me and the little boys).

mmm....sushi!


Eating his tasty dinner and anticipating his gift opening!



Do you think he can put out the candle with chop sticks? 

Guess not.  Good old fashion "breath" will have to do!
HAPPY happy day Kayden!  We love you and we are so blessed to have you as part of our family!

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

I was watching him pass the sacrament the other sunday. He is growing into such a handsome young man.

(to be honest though, it scared me a little because my KC is only a year and a bit behind him...)

You are such a good Mommy. There are 4 little (and not so little) pieces of evidence that live in your home!