Thursday, February 3, 2011

A walk in the park

Well, actually it is a walk in the zoo, but that doesn't have the same ring to it!  I LOVE this picture of my sis and Tyler.  It was taken when we went to visit auntie Jodi and Uncle David a few years ago.  I am not sure why I love this pic so much - maybe it is that even in this still photo, you can really see them interacting.  Maybe it is just because they are both so darn cute! 

I am thinking of my sis a lot lately as she is supposed to have a little one any day now.  It is a fun, emotional, exciting, hectic, and tiring time - but I want her to know that she will not want to trade it for anything in the world!  I LOVE YOU SIS!  You and Mr Jodi are going to be awesome parents!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

We'll be awesome parents once the darn baby finally comes! Until then, we're just anxious people with a freezer full of food, and a lot of antsy loved ones.

Melanie Anne said...

Hi MIndy!! I just caught up on your blog--looks like the Halladays are staying busy! What a bunch of handsome boys you have! I have to admit it breaks my heart a little that our families live so far apart and can't get together. Our boys would have so much fun together!! We have got to get our crew up to Canada soon--and you know you are always welcome here in Chattanooga Tennessee:) have a Happy Weekend!
love you guys!!

Nicole said...

Look at his FACE. It is so priceless. I love this photo too... it says so much! I feel like I could write a story around it. Very cool.