Thursday, January 6, 2011

Halladay Family on Christmas morning!

Here we are on Christmas morning - the Halladays in all of our splendor!  Well, I guess we are missing Kaiser (sorry buddy).
This is what Wriggers looked like Christmas morn.  "Ah, come on guys, can't I open a present now too?"


Um, so I guess this playmobil was the right thing to buy for him...


This is all you get of me - my new boots that I have been coveting.  OOOH, thanks Grama and Grampa - I love em!

Kayden is checking out his new ear phones from Santa.  Now he won't have to "steal" everyone else's!


Jaren, also checking out what the man in red  brought for him...

Carter, loving his Playmobil Roman Ship.  He was so pumped to get this!

Linds showing off his muscles, I mean new anti-vibration gloves from the (wo)man in red!

Well, this was us on Christmas morn.  We were totally spoiled and had a really great day.  Poor Linds was on call and had to go to work for a few hours, but he was able to open gifts and have breakfast with us, so that was nice.  Later in the day, we had a fabulously yummy Christmas dinner with John, Val and Jerry (we stayed out at J & V's).  It was a nice, quiet day.  I would have traded the quiet to have all the rest of the gang though!!!!

1 comment:

Kimara said...

love the boots, looks like santa was really good to u