Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HAPPY birthday Jaren!

My sweet little Jaren - born on August 25, 2000, weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs 8 oz.
I LOVE this pic of my smiley happy baby boy!
Following in his big bro's footsteps?  Jaren was a curious, fun loving toddler.
My own little Bob the Builder.  Jaren absolutely loved anything to do with tools when he was younger.  You can see his tool belt in one of the next pics.
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. 
Love the face.  Love the tools.
Safety first.  Right Grampa?
Rockin out on a Sword?  I guess you just use what you can!
Happy birthday for sure!  Just look at that smile!
Jaren loved to (and still sometimes does) dress up.  Not just in regular costumes.  He would put all sorts of fun things together and create some type of magical character.  I love that about Jaren.
Batman with juice mustache.
Batman who is tuckered out and snuggling with Daddio.  Jaren loves to snuggle.
See!  He loves to dress up.
Happy Poke-birthday.  I think this was #8?
One fantastic creation built on a fabulous beach while camping.  Jaren loves camping and just being outside.
Oh yah, did I forget to mention that he likes guns?
Raspberry, anyone?
Surfing while camping last year.  Okay, maybe just floating.
I think this was one of the proudest moments of his life.  He loves karate!
My handsome 10 year old.  Wow, he has now hit the double digits.

I can hardly believe that my little J-ron is now 10 years old.  The time has passed so quickly.  He used to be just a little dude, but no longer.  He is getting so tall and thin and what a smart, fun, nice boy he is.  He has such  vivid imagination and I love to hear the stories he has to tell me.  He loves reading and playing outside and of course, karate.  He is a good friend and a good example to all those around him!  We love you so much Jaren and are so blessed to have you in our family!

6 comments:

Kimara said...

What a beautiful tribute to an amazing little guy! I wish I was in your ward so that I could work with him in primary or YM sometimes! You are doing a great job and mom I can tell!

JRoberts said...

Happy Birthday! It is crazy how all of a sudden they are grown!

Amy said...

Oh goodness, the photo of him as a baby brought back Kayden memories. I loved looking at all these photos.

Amy said...

No no, it wasn't the baby photo, it was the next one, of him as a toddler wearing the red fleece.

The Halladay Family said...

Happy Birthday Jaren!!! I tried to get Wes to call you, but he said he was too shy. He can be such a stinker. I hope you had a great day. we love you and love seeing all those pics.

Mindy said...

The mud picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Happy Birthday Jaren!