Friday, August 20, 2010

Fabulous Fireworks


So, this is my final Magrath Days post.  There was so much family and fun to be had for us in this short weekend.  I love getting together with the Rice Family for this town celebration.  It is always exciting to see family from far away - cousins that have grown so much since last summer (or Christmas).  We truly are blessed to have such wonderful family connections.
For us, there is always a great ending to a really fun filled day - the fireworks.  This year, there was a little confusion as to when to begin the fireworks display, but in the end, it all got sorted out.  Here are a few of my favorite fire works.  I like the big pretty ones (as opposed to the swirly noisy ones that a lot of my little dudes enjoy).  So, another Magrath Days has been documented (this is my 14th, I think).  Can't wait for next year!

No comments: