Friday, August 20, 2010

Camping with Boys

I just love this picture.  This tree was right beside our trailer when we went camping a few weeks ago with the Cooks.  Now, just look at what  a great climbing opportunity this tree provides.  You can see that all 5 of these handsome little (and not so little) dudes enjoyed climbing this tree.  Well, guess when this was taken?  Right before we were ready to head out!  Yep, when we were all set to go, the boys decided that WOW, what great fun this tree can be!  So, we decided to capture some of the fun (and fabulous facial expressions) that these boys were having!  I also love how little Kolven looks compared to my ginormica boys!  Don't let that little body fool you though - he is full of personality! 

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

I was just counting...there was 1 to many boys! :)

Holy Smokes he got big! I mean compaired to yours, he is not so much, but last time I saw them he was a tiny little baby. :)