Monday, January 12, 2009

Tyler's First Edible Creation!

Thanks to Auntie Jodi and Uncle David - Tyler's most recent creation turned out Fabulous! Auntie Jodi and Uncle David bought Tyler a Sesame Street Cookbook for Christmas and he has been itching to try it out! SO for FHE tonight, Tyler, Carter and I made the treat! They were yummy white cupcakes with real strawberry icing! Mmmm!

He just wanted to eat it and not pose for the picture!

Here is the book we used! There are tons of yummy kid friendly recipes in here!



It was a lot of fun! Thanks again Jodi and David!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Mmm... those DO look good! Mindy, I can't believe all your boys were over 10lbs!!! When you wrote that on my blog, I about died. You poor, poor thing! I'm having a c-section for sure if I ever measure big again. You are officially my new hero. :)

Kimara said...

I am so glad that you found me and that I can follow your blog now. I just love looking at everyones blog. Your boys are so cute! That cupcake sure looks yummy!

The Halladay Family said...

Yummy, I must say that those are better then any of the FHE treats we have, Tyler and Carter must be quite the cooks.
Tonight Wes was dipppping his potato chips in his mustard and his hot dog in ranch, gross to me, but he insisted it tasted good
Steph