Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh, how we love TYLER!

This is for all of you who are so grossed out by TYLER'S crazy eating habits. The other day, Tyler and I met Lindsey at Wendy's for lunch. I had a frosty with my lunch and wouldn't you know it, Tyler wanted to see what fries tasted like dipped in frosty! SO, he had a taste, and decided that it was pretty darn good and ate several more fries dipped in frosty (YUCK). After a while, he moved on to his root beer - this is one he has done many times - fries and root berry as he calls it! What a kid! One of my boys said to me the other day, "Mom, I think it is very appropriate that Tyler was born on Arpril FOOLS." No kidding~

3 comments:

The Halladay Family said...

Today Wes ate Mustard on his pancakes, you think the two are related?
Steph

JRoberts said...

Fries and frosty is classic! I love it...some of his other "creations" you have mentioned...not so much though! :)

Jaime

Mindy said...

Ok, that is so funny b/c Griff and I both like fries in our frosties. That is our favorite part of going to Wendy's, I think. :) Go Tyler!