Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Basketball Player

It's been another season of basketball for Kayden. It was a good year too! He played his little heart out and ended up getting the "Hustle Award." It's funny that the night they presented the awards was actually the night of Kayden's Christmas concert at school - and he chose to go to b-ball instead! We were very glad that we were there to see him get his award!




I am impressed by how much he has learned this past year. He is really improving his skills (even though he often tells me he would rather be playing hockey or football) and is trying to be a team player.


Always chasing the girls, ha ha!








1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Kayden--you look like one great basketball player!! Connor and TJ start basketball this weekend! We have a game tonight and one tomorrow. Wouldn't it be fun if you guys could be on the same team! I know my boys would love to hang out with the Halladay cousins more often! Love you guys!