Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February happenings, I guess

I am still alive here in Halladayville. Things have been a little crazy around here and I haven't been snapping too many pics. It's funny, because Linds and I have been spending more time together as a couple and as a family, yet, I have been having so much fun, that I have forgotten about the camera!

For Valentine's Day, we got invited to a party where we played "The Newlywed Game." It was a HOOT! Linds and I arrived late because he had to work, but even with missing a round or two, we still didn't end up in last place! YAY for us. I guess after almost 13 years of marriage, we do know a thing or two about each other!

The boys enjoyed a simple Valentine's dinner with most everything we ate being red and their special Valentines from Mom. They love those silly candy message hearts! Tyler, as crazy as ever, actually licked all the messages off of the hearts, and then wanted to share them with everyone! I politely declined by saying that I didn't really want to share his germs. He said, "But mom, they're all dry now."

We have been really lucky to have Lindsey home more lately - which is good in most ways, but bad in the fact that it means spring break up is almost here (that means no work and no $$). The boys have been having a lot of fun with their dad though and that makes me happy! They have all gotten into playing a game called "Settlers of Catan" and it's pretty cute to have them all play with their dad!

That's about it for now.... Hopefully I will pull out the camera more and capture some of these moments on film!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love Settlers of Catan, we've only played it once but it's on my wish list.
I'm glad you're having a blast as a family.