Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Concerts

It's already a week into January and I am just posting our Christmas concert stuff - YIKES! That's what happens when you go away at Christmas, I guess!

Well, we were lucky that Jaren and Carter's concerts were on the same night. At their school (the same school as Kayden too), different grades have concerts on different nights. I guess there are just soooo many fans coming to watch these little shining stars!! Jaren's class sang a song called "Snowflakes Falling," and Jaren also got to tell a little joke with another classmate. It was really cute to see them all handsome and so grown up looking holding a little microphone.


Carter's class had the boys dress up as Santas and the girls had PJs on while they sang, "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus." The boys did all sorts of "Santa type actions" and it was really fun. For the finale they sang, Felize Navidad, which was so funny because I don't think Jaren really knew the words. Well, he thought he did, but I don't think what he was saying was what he was supposed to be saying!




No comments: