Monday, March 14, 2011

Things that make you go hmmm...

So, in response to my belly giving me grief for the last several months (and Melanie's challenge), I decided to lay off chocolates, sweets, and lots of processed type foods.  It has been two weeks, and I feel pretty good - my tummy has been behaving quite well, except now I have a rash. 

Two weeks without chocolate = two weeks with a rash.  Do you think my body is telling me something?  Maybe this is my body's way of telling me that I am missing something?  Ha!  Maybe I should forgo this "healthier" eating and just eat chocolate?  What do you think?

3 comments:

JRoberts said...

If only that was true! :)

I was watching a show the other night and they mentioned chocolate as being extreamly addictive. Oh dear. I thought about quitting it, but not sure if I could totally forgo the chocolate hit. :)

Mindy Halladay said...

Oh Jaime! I know what you meant! I love chocolate, but really, I am sure better off without eating it as much as I was. I am not going to swear it off, but definitely saving it for a very special occasion!

Kimara said...

I think that chocolate is good for you??? I say never go cold turkey on the good stuff!