Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St Patty's Day Celebration

Doesn't this look like fun?  I found it at familyfun.com, where I always find tons of great family crafts, food, and decorating ideas.  I am going to make it for dessert on Thursday for St. Patrick's Day.  I think that I have the meal planned too.  Here is what I think we are going to have:  pesto pasta, steamed broccoli, cucumbers, and limeade.  What are your ideas? 

Oh, here is what we had for dessert one year.  Carter thought they were so fabulous to make!
I also found some jokes online that I am going to put at everyone's spot at the table, and maybe, just maybe a leprechaun may drop some gold (chocolate) coins around the table!

1 comment:

Kimara said...

I love the cupcakes and the supper idea! This morning we had a visitor that left gold coins everwhere to follow to a treat! They never get to old! Sean was excited as well.