Monday, March 21, 2011

St Patrick's Day

Okay, so I didn't go with the plan.  Instead, I stuck a pot of (jello) gold at the end of my fruit rainbow!  The boys thought that it was so yummy and devoured the whipped cream clouds!  We had pesto pasta with broccoli and spinach and limeade to drink.  Of course, somebody left gold coins all over the table and some gold treats even made it into everyone's lunch kits! 

The boys had a contest at their school to see who could dress their teacher in the most green.  Tyler wanted to try out the wig that one of the boys was bringing for their teacher to wear.  Then Jaren decided it would be better suited on his head!  Oh well, as long as someone used it - I guess!

5 comments:

Kimara said...

I love love love your fruit rainbow. looks like fun!

JRoberts said...

Super cool rainbow! :) You are such a good mommy to do things like that...I totally forgot in all the hubub of the move! :)

Nicole said...

You're so awesome! What a great idea.

cheri said...

I don't know how you find time!! For Halloween I remembered how you always do a themed meal and decided to have some fun. I made a creepy meal and was so excited for the kids to come home and see it. What a disaster! Jaden was gagging the whole time because the girls had him convinced it was really brains and eyeballs instead of spaghetti and meatballs.

You've always been a wonderful example of how to have fun with kids!I love reading your blog and seeing your boys grow. I can't believe how quickly they are growing!

Luv Ya,
Cheri

Mindy said...

I love your fruit rainbow, too! What a fun idea. I am totally copying that next year, too. You are such a funny mommy. Your boys are so lucky. LOVE the green wig, too.