Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Hogle Zoo

Yes, yes, I know! It has been a LONG time since I have posted. Things are just too crazy and I can hardly keep my regular "life" stuff in order without all the extras. But, here I am, finding some time!

So, this is our visit to the Hogle Zoo. We went here when we had a whirlwind visit with Nate and Steph at the end of June. We went down to Utah for John's blessing (which was very nice) and then stayed for a couple of days of FUN!

The day we went to the zoo was HOT, HOT, HOT! I felt so bad for the penguins - what they must think! Anyway, we had fun, despite the heat. In fact, it was fabulous for Carter, our bird lover, because they had a bird show going on. The birds flew right over top of our heads and even took donations out of your hand and put them in a donation box!

Thanks for taking us Auntie Steph and Uncle Nate!










Here are some crazies we saw on the zoo train!







Carter letting the bird take his donation. What a hoot!

All the amigos - minus little John of course - maybe next year!



















1 comment:

Amy said...

Good to see some new stuff from you, it looks like you had a fun summer. Love the new puppy, at a distance haha. I don't miss doggie training at all (especially right now while I'm in the midst of potty training), Rosie will be our one and only dog.
The Christmas fundraiser sounds great, so good for kids to learn about other cultures and how they can help! Oh, and especially to learn how blessed they are!!