Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birds of Prey Centre

Well, I could post a ton of pics of this adventure that we embarked on at the Birds of Prey Centre. It was a great time and since I hadn't been there in several years, I had forgotten how big it really is (and maybe it has grown too). The kids loved seeing all the different birds and were even allowed to hold a couple. Here is Kayden with a ? Great Horned Owl ? Pretty sure that it is a Great Horned Owl - some Enviro student I am!
Carter spreading those wings!
Tyler and a burrowing owl - so little and cute! Yes, both of them!


Carter, in his glory!


Jaren - thinking this is pretty darn cool!




These boys are checking out some of the birds. Some of them are in enclosures and some are tethered to a stand. They are all injured or rescued and such! It is a really cool place. I am sure we will be going back again next year!

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

we go in the spring for a field trip...wanna come with us?! :)