Thursday, November 5, 2009

Handsome Halladays

































Fall is the time for the annual Halladay photo shoot, and I thought we had better get it done before it snowed (AGAIN). This year, we (well, I) decided to ask my boss if we could use his land as the venue. It was a hit with the boys - fences to climb, places to check out, old barns to look into. Anyway, here are some individual shots of my handsome fellas. You'll have to wait for the Christmas card for the best one!

5 comments:

Kimara said...

Those are great pictures! Such handsome boys you have. I just love your puppy too! We always put ours in our family picture. I need to get ours done as well.

JRoberts said...

Great place for a shoot. Lovely light

Amy said...

Great location, but the best part is the subjects, they're all so cute. Your youngest can sure pull some goofy faces!

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--these pictures turned out great! What darling boys you have! And what a cute puppy!

Jan S said...

Hi Mindy,
I got your blog link from Mindy's blog. Wow! You are such a good photographer and I really loved seeing the pics of your cute kids. You are a neat mother. So glad you married Linds and are part of our family.
Love,
Aunt Jannie