Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wrigley Piggley

The (CRAZY) Halladays would like to announce the newest addition to our family: Wrigley Halladay! He is a male silver Labrador Retriever (registered as a chocolate lab), and was born on August 30, 2009. We have had him for a couple of weeks now, and as you can see, he has stolen our hearts!
Look at that face!



Can't wait till next feeding time. I'm not kidding - this dog eats! Half the time, I call him Pigley - because that is what he is. I've never seen anything like it! It's just like having a baby - he EATS, sleeps, and poops - okay, he plays a lot too! We do love him!

3 comments:

JRoberts said...

how many dogs now do you have...20? Seems every time you have a new one. Seriously, is it 3 now?

Kimara said...

Awww.. He is so cute! I love him. I bet he will keep you guys busy.

The Halladay Family said...

so cute, I am excited to meet him.
Steph