Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finally! Carter loses some teeth!

Okay, so, poor little Carter has been waiting years and years to lose some teeth. Everyone else lost theirs in kindergarten and here he is going in to grade 3 with all his baby teeth! Well, after several months, yes, months, of wiggling, here is the result. Then, yes, the same day - tooth #2 came out as well! Carter pulled out the first, while Dad helped with the 2nd. Now, I love to look at that toothy smile! It is soooooo cute!









5 comments:

The Halladay Family said...

Congrats Carter!! your camping pics made me a bit jealous. We have been talking lately about doing more camping, there are so many parks around here, we really need to go. I hope you find your camera soon, it will be fun to see your pics. Take care,
Steph

Kimara said...

darn he is just a little to early for Halloween! He is such a cutie. Now the girls will really go after him....I don't know how it is cute when your little and not so cute when you are older. Just like the fat on my legs. on a baby that is cute! Life isn't fair sometimes. I bet he got a good pay day with two teeth in one day!

Nicole said...

Awww... I miss that face. What a cutie, and I hope the Tooth Fairy didn't "forget" to give him his prize, like she seems to at the May household... :)

Melanie Anne said...

Yeah for Carter! what cute toothless grin! I was so happy to hear from you on our blog. I was so sad that I didn't get to come to Magrath this summer because of the move. Boo hoo--our boys would have had such a good time together. maybe next year! I am so happy that Lindsey has found work. How is it going? What is he doing now? Say hi Lindsay for me and all your cute boys! Love you guys! Melanie

Mindy said...

Love that toothless grin! Carter is such a cutie!