Saturday, April 18, 2009

The New Tub

So, here it is! Our new tub (in our new bathroom, which isn't quite done yet - sorry Mom)! You can't see much of it, from the pics, but let me tell you, I love it! It is so beautiful - as far as tubs go! We all jumped in together (with clothes on, of course) just to show the boys how big it really is! The pics are of Tyler, Carter and Lindsey, trying it out for the first time!
I love that tile. It is on the floor too. Above the 12 x 12 tile (seen here) is 1 x1 tile of the same pattern!








4 comments:

Amy said...

Lots of fun things are happenning over at your place! It's fun to spend time with Daddy especially. But I do hope Lindsay can find a job soon.

JRoberts said...

good thing you took bubble pictures! :)

The Halladay Family said...

I am so jealous. right now all I want to do is soak in a huge tub. sounds so relaxing. Easter looked like such a good time. We wanted to come up this year, but things didn't work out. Maybe next year, I think that Wes would really love the Canadian Easter Bunny.
Steph

Melanie Anne said...

That new tub looks awesome!!