Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Fall Photos


Okay, so I caved.  I am not going to put individual pics in the Christmas card, so I thought I would post a few more of the boys, mostly individual ones.  Well, that is what I will do today, anyway!

I love taking pictures and wish I had (or made) more time to do it!  These are a few that I liked.  I love seeing how the boys change over the years.  I can hardly believe that Kayden is almost a teenager, is 5ft 3, and wears a size 9.5 shoe!  Ah!  Jaren is now in grade 5 and is having a good time (whether he realizes it, or not) with his new teacher.  Every day, he comes home and tells me all these things he has learned.  I love it!  Carter is adjusting to greade four and the heavier work load.  I think he would go back to grade 3 if he could - then he could avoid his weekly spelling assignments!  And, now for Tyler.  I truly think he has found a great teacher this year.  You know how sometimes a child and their teacher just click?  Well, I think this may be the year for Tyler.  Thank goodness for that!  He is happy and seems to be doing so much better than last year!  Hooray for Miss N!

1 comment:

The Halladay Family said...

can you believe how handsome those boys are, look out world. I love getting a sneak peek at the Christmas cards. Those pics are so cute. What a great idea, I should start it with my boys. I also wish I was there for all the apple stuff, love the smell of cooking apples. I am also glad that Kaiser is doing better, poor pup. Miss you.