Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot

I love the fall!  For so many reasons.  It smells good, the air is cool, the colours are beautiful, and I get to do a photo shoot with my ever growing boys. 

Each year I think about the location for said photography session and each year, we find a great spot where the mom (me) can take pics, and the boys (as you see here) can explore and have fun.

Now let's just pretend that it is always that easy.  Ah...wouldn't that be nice.  Nope, there is a lot of yelling and scolding and saying stuff like, "chin down, look at the camera, look at me, smile, stop moving, get your finger out of your nose."  This year our poor little neighbour dude wanted to come with us.  I am afraid he saw me at my worst (he has since come back to play, so I guess I didn't scare him that badly).

Anyway, I am probably going to post a couple of the pics, cause I don't want to ruin the Christmas card surprise!  Yikes, did I say Christmas!?! Already!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Tyler is totally rocking the Zoolander look. What handsome boys!!!

JRoberts said...

Good looking young men Mindy! :)

(love the back to school/fall photo shoots...we just did one too)

Amy said...

Good job Mom on the photos. Such handsome boys!
Haha, I love how honest you are, it's reassuring that even the soft spoken Mindy has mom moments where she has to yell. :)
You are so on the ball, thinking of Christmas already.