Friday, February 18, 2011

My Valentine Surprise

Early last week, Lindsey told me not to plan anything for Saturday night.  All week, the boys kept asking me if I had guessed what was happening Saturday night.  Nope, I didn't guess.  I was being a good girl.

So, Saturday night rolled around and they told me to get ready and out we went.  The boys wanted me to be blindfolded, but Lindsey said I didn't have to be!  And, this is what I got:

 Flowers...
Chocolates...


and a very FUN and YUMMY meal at Montana's.  The boys were SO good and so very fun.  Some of them even made me homemade cards!  It is nice to be spoiled by my boys once and a while!  Love you boys (especially you, #1 man)!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay! What good boys you have that love you so much. You sure deserve it too!