Monday, September 15, 2008

First Day of School - September 2, 2008

First day of school already! Well, the boys pretended to not be excited, but I could tell they were. Kayden even wanted to leave at 8 am (school doesn't start till 8:35). They were all so excited to be able to wear their new hoodies and I was thankful for the cool weather that allowed them to do so! It turned out to be a great day for my three big boys - they all got teachers that they were happy with - which is a huge bonus!

As for Tyler, it was his first day of preschool - ever! I did a homeschool type preschool with the a bunch of moms when the other boys were little, but you know how it is - the youngest gets the best - ha ha! Anyway, Tyler loves his preschool. The teachers are fabulous and the school has so many fun things to do - I'm even tempted to hang out there! Now, I have two mornings a week to myself! Yikes! It is so hard to believe! My baby is 4! Next year he will be gone the whole day!! AHH!




No comments: