Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crafting

I have been really busy "Crafting" lately.  I think that is a term that we Turner girls use freely!  I have been loving making Christmas gifts for my Halladay fam in UT.  I want to post everything, but that would ruin the surprise!!! I have also been busy making jewelry.  It has become my fav thing to do in my spare minute (Oh, who I am kidding, I do it instead of dishes, folding laundry, you know the drill).  Now, it is time to focus on Halloween costumes.  My two older boys have made life REALLY easy for their mom.  Kayden is going to be Clark Kent -  glasses, and superman T-shirt under white shirt and tie. EASY!  Jaren is going to be Peter Parker, which Kayden isn't too impressed about because "Jaren is just copying my idea!"  Oh boys, copying is the best form of flattery.  Anyway, his is about the same thing.  Just need to locate a spidey top for J.  The younger two are going to be Minions, from Despicable ME (hence, the picture).  I have finally been able to find overalls that fit Carter, so now on to creating!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: