Thursday, July 7, 2011

GRASS - AT LAST!

Well, I know this may not seem exciting to some of you, but we are SUPER stoked to finally have a nice lawn!  I know, I know, I should have taken before and after pictures - then you would all realize why I am so excited, but alas, I was too busy doing other things!
Anyway, here is our lush, green, gorgeous, 2850 sq ft lawn!  I didn't know that GRASS could make some one so happy (not the smoking kind - come on people!)

In this pic, you can see a couple of dead spots.  We need to get those replaced.  There was a ton of rain here before they cut the sod, so some pieces were really wet (and smelly) when we got them.  Those pieces died pretty quickly, but the sod company said they would replace them!

YAY for green, green grass!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That looks so sweet! I am jealous. Jealous but not covetous. Well, maybe I am. It looks wonderful!

Kimara said...

woohoo! I still need to add green grass to my place!