Monday, April 4, 2011

Thanks to all those with such great ideas!

I have been blogging for a couple of years now, but I think, only recently have I really entered into the blogging world - for real!  I did not used to blog very often and truly, did not understand how to do much of anything (not that I am an expert or anything now)!  Hey, I didn't even know to label my posts, so there are probably two full years of other stuff that isn't labeled.  Oh well.  Live and learn and on with the reason for my post!

I love, love, love reading and getting ideas from other people's blogs!  Sisterscafe.blogspot.com is definitely one of my fav places for yummy recipes.  Maybe I am a bit biased because these lovely gals are Lindsey's cousins, but really, I think their blog is FABULOUS! 

I also find wonderful family ideas and gospel inspired ideas at many of my friends (and blogging "friends") sites.  My friend Jaime always has great things to say over at her blog, and I love that she does a weekly book review!  I can't wait to read some of her suggestions!

Lastly, I want to especially thank those for the General Conference posts that happened recently.  We had such a great weekend with Conference.  We had treats, and conference packets (which only Tyler really seemed to like - oh well) and a LOT of really great discussion.  I know that I am truly blessed in my life and I have so many people to thank for that!  So, THANK YOU!

3 comments:

JRoberts said...

Sweet. Thanks for the mention.

I know as I get further into this blogging world, and realize how much we all have to say and share, I am constantly amazed and impressed. There are some amazing resorces out there no matter what we need...and it is usually on a blog! :)

I also find I gain more "friends". Wonderful people that I read regularily and who read me...connecting that way is so fun.

Melanie Anne said...

Oh what a sweet post Mindy! Thanks for your kind words about Sisters Cafe:) I think you are pretty awesome yourself! You are alwyas so postive and happy. I am so happy we are family:) Have a great weekend!! xoxo

Mindy Halladay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.