Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am so excited. What do you think?

My friend Heather called me the other day and asked if I would like to do this.  I thought it sounded like a great idea and told her I was in.  Then, I asked Lindsey if he thought it sounded fun!  He said something to the effect of, well, not for me - but for you, yah!  SO, we are just waiting to finalize one last team member and then we are in!  Just in case you check out the web site - I am so NOT doing the very hard "legs" or even the hard ones.  I am moderate or easy all the way!  Wow, that sounds bad if you think about it too much...

4 comments:

Kimara said...

I think it is amazing! You will have a great time. It will be hard..how many on your team? I wish I was in good shape that would be a blast!

cheri said...

wow! looks very similar to the death race. Sounds like lots of fun, haha!

Mindy Halladay said...

Okay, so for clarification, we are doing a 12 member team, so we each fun about 12 or 14 km. Not as bad as most people thought, I'm sure!

The Halladay Family said...

There is a rece here called the wasatch back, and it is the same thing. Everyone I know who has run it, loves it. I would love to do it someday. DO IT!!! see you guys soon.