Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My projects as of late

These are a few projects that I have worked on in my "spare" time! This first one was for my sweet SIL Steph for her birthday! I love the little birds and FYI the fabric that I used on this (I also made one in blue) is from the 70's - from some quilt squares that my mom gave me. In fact, I used to have a quilt made out of some of these same fabrics! This alphabet tree was inspired by something similar that I saw in a home here in MH! It was for my little nephew!
This Family quote is one that I found that I really love. I donated this one to our Halladay Family Reunion silent auction. The quote reads, "Family, like branches on a tree, we all grow in different direction, yet our roots remain as one."



5 comments:

JRoberts said...

LOVE that last one!

Kimara said...

Love them! I want to copy your first one...so cute!

Amy said...

Ooh, I like the birdie family name picture! Was it applique? How'd you do it? You're so talented. Hmmm, craft sales would love you.

Amanda Bourne said...

These are amazing! you are so talented.

The Halladay Family said...

I love both of the pics you gave me. Thanks so much, they both look so look in display.
Steph