Friday, July 9, 2010

Halladay Hullabaloo

Halladay Hullabaloo

So, I love my new background! What do you think? Only thing is, I can't find where to sign in now!!! I wonder if I deleted something when I changed the template. I signed to do this post by right clicking and as I am typing, this post looks weird to me. Well, I guess I will post it and see. Oh, BTW, it is finally summer here in the sunniest city in Canada. Hooray for that! 31 c today! Yipee! Too bad I am at work - and blogging! HA!

3 comments:

Mindy Halladay said...

Okay, so I have since found out that my nav bar isn't included in this cute little template. ):

JRoberts said...

LOVE your new little template. It is super cute.

The Halladay Family said...

Yeah for summer, sorry that you are work. It was fun to see the boys in action, we look forward to seeing you guys in about a week.
Steph