Friday, February 12, 2010

A little playdoh anyone?

What's with the scrunchy faces boys? Working hard at smooshing and shaping...
Tadaaaah!


He may not look that happy, but he loved playing with play doh!


Tyler and Wes both got playdoh for Christmas. Instead of mixing it all up, they decided to play with Tyler's play doh. Did I mention that Tyler got 24 containers of it? Did I also say something about not mixing it? Who am I kidding? Tyler cannot NOT mix it (yes, I know, double negative). He HAS to smoosh it all together and you know what, who am I to say he can't. If that is fun for him, then why should I stop him? It's his toy and he isn't hurting anything or anyone!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I enjoyed reading all your catch up posts. Gah, crazy forts, my kids would have way too much fun with that. Thank goodness they haven't seen it in the stores yet. Happy Baptism Day to Carter!
Oh, and I'm afraid I'd have a hard time with the mixing of the play-doh, you're an awesome mom!