Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas with the crazy Halladays

Jammy Time Boys! Our tradition is to having new (and matching) Christmas jammies! I love it! It is a little harder to tell who is who though...BTW, we like how Uncle Nate is trying to sneak out - yes out of the picture!
Crazy forts! Yay! Wait till you see some of the "crazy forts" they build!


Cool! Lego for Chrismtas! The staple at our house.




Dress up clothes + imgaination = FUN This looks all too familiar!


Jaren and Uncle David building lego. We were so glad that Uncle David actually enjoys building lego (we might steal him every year so he can be our official builder). Jaren had a lot of fun spending time with Uncle David. I think he remembers every little detail and fact about their conversations!




Okay, so this year all the Halladays were together and even though that can be crazy - the Turner family (my mom, sis and bro-in-law) came to spend it with us. There were lots of boys, lots of food, and I think, lots of fun! We love love love getting together as a family!

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

I almost bought that crazy fort thing for my boys as well. Glad to see it was worth it. :) (maybe I will go find one)