Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Every year, the boys and I like to build a gingerbread house. Last year, we did two. The first one was great, and the boys had a blast. The 2nd was a bit of a disaster! It fell apart and fell apart, and well, fell apart. After finally deciding to let each child decorate a piece, we re-read the directions and found that you were supposed to let it sit for 2-3 hrs before decorating! Yikes! Who can wait that long???

So, this year, I went to buy our annual gingerbread house and low and behold, I bought the 2-3 hr hold kind! UGH! Get it together MOM! So, we did the same thing and the boys each got a piece - which is fine with them! They love to decorate - and EAT the candy! So, alas, here are there gingerbread wall frames!


And, here is finally a pic of me with my new short hair. Too bad Tyler has his eyes closed!






1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad I read this, I'll have to pay attention when I buy a gingerbread house. Sadly, I've already bought this year's, hope it's the fast setting kind.
Love your hair cut, you pull off all styles so well!
Have a great time in Vegas! Are you taking the boys? Did you get flights through Allegiant? Can't wait to read the after Vegas post. Aubey and I want to go there sometime, sans children though, LOL.