Friday, December 5, 2008

Book Tag

Okay, so I have never been tagged before in the blogger world, so thank you Amy! Here goes:

Pick up the nearest book to you, open in to pg 56, write out the 5th sentence along with the next two sentences. THE CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVOURITE OR MOST INTELLECTUAL...

"I didn't even have time to close my eyes. Just before I heard the shattering crunch of the van folding around the truck bed, something hit me, hard, but not from the direction I was expecting. My head cracked against the icy black top, and I felt something solid and cold pinning me to the ground."

Yeah, it's Twilight. It's my 2nd time reading it and I still love it. I can't really tag a bunch of people since I only know a handful of bloggers. Time to get more friends I guess!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I should tag you more often! Have you seen Twilight yet? I'm hoping to go tomorrow night.