Sunday, July 13, 2008




Well, here we are almost the middle of July! I can't believe it! I must be wanting the summer to last forever because for about 3 or 4 days I kept thinking it was the 10th. I think Lindsey thought I was a little crazy (wow, he has finally figured that out). So, here is what we have been up to. At the end of June we made an unexpected trip to Manitoba for my uncle's funeral. It was hard to say goodbye, but good to see all the Turners that I rarely get to see. After the funeral in Brandon, I took the boys to Winnipeg to hang out with my sister, Jodi. We went to the zoo, the museum, the science centre and a couple of really cool toys stores. By the end, I think Auntie Jodi was really tired (of us)!! Just joking sis, I know you love me!




So, here are some pics of the zoo. First, we have "Hedwig" for all you HP readers.


Next, we have Tyler and Auntie Jodi reading the "zoo map." Carter and Tyler were completely obsessed with the maps. It was so cute.

No comments: