Sunday, July 13, 2008











Okay, more pics of the zoo. There's Jaren and his monkey see, monkey do pic; Kayden at the petting zoo with a donkey; Carter and Tyler hatching out of a gi-normous egg and a few animal pics. Sometimes I feel like my house is a zoo, so we fit right in!

So, after we came home from Manitoba, it was time for me to send the kids to gramma Val's. And then, it was off to Moroni's Quest for me!

What a great weekend that was! It encompasses our whole stake, with the youth ages 14-18 divided into about 20 tribes. I had the privilege of being a tribe leader and although it was a lot of work, it was totally worth it. For the whole weekend, we watch re-enactments from the book of Mormon and then have discussions about them. I love to see how strong the youth are. They are such good examples to me (and my future teenagers). It is a wonderful experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

For now, we are concentrating on pools and summer fun around here. When I get some summer pics, I will post them! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

3 comments:

The Halladay Family said...

Hey Mind, Nate just emailed you blog to me, thanks for starting a blog, this way I see what you guys are up to. We are excited to see you in about 6 weeks, yippee.
We have been telling Wes all about you and he is really excited to see the dogs(he is an animal lover). Anyway take care,
Steph Halladay

Amy said...

Thanks very much for the kind comment on my blog. I had no idea you were even blogging until now. I hope you don't mind, I added a link to yours on mine. Memories of you; I thought you and Lindsay were an adorable couple, loved your olive skin and curls. I enjoyed watching our guys play basketball together, and I remember holding Kayden on my very large pregnant belly because you passed him to me during Sunday School. I remember that you are very talented with crafts. I think you are one of the happiest people I know and a great mother too.

Mindy said...

Cute family! I linked to your blog from Melanie's. I am excited to see your cute little family at Magrath Days! :) Love, Mindy Christensen(Sterzer)