Monday, April 30, 2012

What, you are 14???

Now that Kayden is 14, he gets to go to church dances.  It is soooo crazy to me that I have a teenager (who is looking older every day - and calls me "old" all the time).  Anyway, in the picture above, Kayden is ready to go to his first dance - New Year's Eve.  We teased him relentlessly, and along with Uncle Nate and Auntie Steph, we even threatened to go to the dance and show off our own moves.  Little does he know that I have to supervise one next month...he..he..he!

Next, is this classic pic of Kayden ready to go to the retro dance.  Look out ladies - this kid is hot stuff! 

I think there is almost one dance a month - so for the next 10 years (because we have so many other little dudes who will partake) we will be kicking up our heels in anticipation of these fun events.  It is a good thing that K got his dad's attitude when it comes to dancing!

No comments: