Monday, November 7, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Tyler's favorite part was slashing that dang pumpkin.  I think he ended up decorating all sides of his pumpkin!!!
The day before Halloween was Sunday - the perfect day to carve our pumpkins with Grama and Grampa.

Grampa and Jaren are hard at work.  Everyone except for Grampa and Tyler used a stencil and just look at how AWESOME Grampa's pumpkin turned out! (Grampa has hidden talents)

Grampa's sweet pumpkin
Mom and Carter pose with their creations!

Kayden and his Atlanta Braves themed pumpkin!
We had so much fun carving pumpkins this year!  I think I cleaned out everyone's pumpkin (except Grampa's) though - oh well!  I still had time to make my own scary pumpkin too - so I must be good at it!

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Cute pumpkins!! We are loving the Atlanta Braves one:) Come and visit us and we could get you some tickets for a game! That would be so much fun!