Monday, October 31, 2011

jaren's birthday party


Yes, I know that I am all out of sorts!  Jaren's birthday was back in August (and I know, I still haven't posted the summer pics yet) and yet, here are his party pictures?  What?  Well, we were finally able to arrange his party just a couple of weeks ago - so here it is! 

Ten Boys + Paintballing = A TON of fun (okay, and maybe some minor injuries)

 Jaren went paintballing for the first time this summer and decided that he MUST do that for his birthday party.  After the party, almost every boy said that they wanted to do this for their next party as well.  So, I guess getting shot at (and hit) is a fun thing?  This course - Ghost Town Paintball - was fabulous!  The people were super nice and very accommodating.  The boys loved that you could use all three courses too.
This is the happy un-birthday boy with his cake!


The whole crew that came to the party.  Don't they look scary?  Happy 11th birthday buddy!  I am glad we waited and had the party you wanted!!

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

My poor K was so sad he had to miss it. I am so glad you all had fun. :) (and got a party!)