Thursday, September 22, 2011

Must post summer pictures!

Okay, so I am feeling like a major slacker.  It is September and I don't have my summer pictures on here yet!  TOO much going on.  I keep telling myself it will happen soon! 

I just finished making a shutterfly book of all of our summer pictures.  What, you ask?  How do you have time for that and not time for blogging?  Well, shutterfly put a fire under my butt by offering me a free book - but it had to be finished by last night at 11:59 pm.  I finished it at 10:20 (plenty of time to spare)!  I really do love shutterfly books though.  They are well made, super EASY to make and not a bad price (especially when you get them free now and again)>

Anyway, here is something else we have been up to lately - going to the dentist, aka Uncle Bob.  This is Tyler getting a filling - the first kid in our family to get one.  He was super brave and got to have two prizes from the prize box!  He was so funny with a frozen little face!  I was afraid he was going to bite his cheek or lip, but all was well!

2 comments:

JRoberts said...

I've always wondered what that looks like...Ive never been on this end!

Mindy Halladay said...

Me too Jaime! That is one of the reasons I took a pic and was so fascinated with it!