Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaren!

Jaren holding all the awards he won recently!  You go Mister!
Eleven years ago, I got the best birthday present ever - a 10 lb 8 oz baby boy!  Now, fast forward to today.  This handsome young man is fast approaching my height, is smart as a whip and has the memory of ten elephants.  He is fiercely loyal to his friends, knows a lot of stuff about a lot of things, loves karate and nature and is more than a little particular about most things.  He loves his brothers - as long as they are not in "his" room and is a really great cousin (maybe it is easier to be patient with cousins).  He is still a momma's boy(maybe he has a soft spot for me because I shared my birthday with him), but still has fun with dad (dad is way cooler and has way more adventurous side than mom). 

I am so glad that we were blessed to have Jaren in our family.  He is such an easy kid to be around and I LOVE HIM so much!  Happy Birthday Jaren!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a great mom mindy - i love that you are part of our family :) - you have a wonderful birthday as well!! - jackie

JRoberts said...

I forgot he was born on your b-day! What fun.

Hope you both have a wonderful day.

Melanie Anne said...

Happy Birthday to you both!!!
xoxo