Monday, May 9, 2011

Obsessive Complulsive CRAZY Love!

Okay, so for Easter, my delightful MIL bought me Mindy Gledhill's fabulous new "Anchor" CD.  I am in love.  She is so very fun (not just because her name is Mindy) and I love the lyrics!  I have listened to the CD many times already - now for the funny part!

The other day we were driving home from my in laws and Lindsey turned the CD player on.  I told him to put the song,"Crazy Love" on, because it kind of annoys Kayden (I know, mean Mom, but really, he is a teenager and does his fair share of annoying me too)!  Well, byt the time the chorus rolled around all the boys (okay, so maybe not Kayden, but the other 3) were singing along.  How funny is that?  I wish I had the ability to record that moment.  It was a HOOT>

For those of you who don't know all about Mindy's lovely lyrical abilities, go here.  To hear "Crazy Love", go here.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your so cute. So get this. When you wrote that Mindy Gledhill has the same name as you, I was all, "pssshhhaw, as if!" And then I thought about it for a minute and was like "ooOOooh, right. Cuz both their names start with Min- and end with dy." Man, am I ever a ditz. Seriously never realized it before. Ya, she is super uber cute! (as are you, of course!)

Melanie Anne said...

That is so funny! My boys have learned to put up (and I am convinced at least sometimes secretly love) my music too:)
I love Mindy Gledhill too! There is something special about that name, I do believe:) xoxo