Wednesday, November 3, 2010

 A healthy body is something I often take for granted.  This pic is of my littlest one, Tyler.  He was the first to get the stomach flu at our house.  This was taken when he had zonked out on the floor in the hallway!  Next, it was Carter, then me.  Hopefully, the "flu" stops there.  It has got me thinking about how grateful I am to have a healthy body that allows me to do so much for myself and so much for my kids.  One of the boys asked me if I was feeling better yesterday and I said - yes, a lot, but not quite like myself.  He asked me if I EVER felt like myself.  I was pretty sure I knew what he meant.  I get a lot of headaches and my kids have heard me say that MANY many times.  I made sure that my little dude (it was Carter) knew that even though I do seem to have my fair share of head pain, I would take that over what many others have to live with.

So, here's to your health!  Celebrate!  Go drink some water and well, I would say exercise, but it's 11:30pm, which means I should be in bed.  Good night.

2 comments:

Kimara said...

I am glad you guys are feeling better. I love the picture with your dog!

Amy said...

Nasty flu, it's especially awful when the mommy gets it.
We try to say we're thankful for our healthy bodies in our prayers regularly, we're so blessed.