Thursday, June 3, 2010


What am I doing. It's 11:45 pm and I get up at around 6 am. Why am I blogging right now - crazy girl. Well, lately I have been thinking about how great my life truly is. I have a crazy, healthy family who loves me and I love them. We run around all week long to various activities and rarely get to see a clean house, but you know what, I am alright with that. Sometimes, we eat the pre-cooked chicken that you buy from the grocery store (yikes, I am a veg, I don't eat it), or hot dogs, but you know what, we are blessed to be in a place where we can afford food, clothing and a lot more than the necessities of life. We are truly blessed. We have each other.


I am blessed with good friends too and tonight, hanging out with a bunch of gals watching SYTYCD, I realized that life is good. It is good in so many ways and I need to remember that. I need to show my kids that and I need to be grateful for all that I have. (:

4 comments:

Kimara said...

Your a great mommy! I love the little pre-cooked chickens! mmmmm meat! I can't wait to move so I can be one of your budies!

Amy said...

Good for you to take a minute to journal your gratitude, awesome! Cute photo of you when you were little. At least that was my guess.
Oh man, I LOVE SYTYCD. I can't believe they're only picking 10 this year, holy hard competition.

The Halladay Family said...

Thanks for the reminder of all the things we have all been blessed with. What a cute picture, and what a an awesome person. I love SYTYCD, I went to the show in Salt Lake a couple of years ago and screamed like a girl. Love ya,
Steph

Melanie Anne said...

Is that you?? You are adorable! I love your new blog look. And thank for the sweet post! Good to remember to love the life you have:) with all the craziness of our boys!! I think I normally miss out on a little sleep to blog. It is hard to find any other time!