Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Official


Well after a whirlwind crash course, I am now licensed to sell Real Estate in the province of Alberta. I was also recently called as the Young Women's President in our ward (in charge of the 12-18 yr old girls at our church). I know that there will be a big adjustment for our family, as realtors don't exactly keep regular hours and church callings can keep you really busy, but I am excited for this new adventure in our lives. The kids (aka Carter) are mostly sad because they don't see me as much at church anymore (I used to work with the primary children), but so far, no complaining on the mommy realtor side - probably because my awesome hubby is stepping in and up to help out more and more (thanks babe, I love yah).
Oh, and the pic is courtesy of Tracey Woodruff who did a great job taking pictures of the new Schlenker "team!"


Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, congrats on the new jobs! I know you'll do great at both.

JRoberts said...

ooooo...amy just said what I was thinkin as I was reading it!

O well, congrats and good luck! You will rock.

Kimara said...

Awesome! I thought you were going to be an assistant, I didn't know you were going to be a "real" realestate gal! So exciting!

The Halladay Family said...

Congrats Mind, and your pic looks great, you are one hot mamma realtor. If Nate loses his job we might be heading to Canada, it is nice to know there is a friendly realtor in the area. haha
Steph

Mindy said...

Congrats! You are going to be awesome, I'm sure.

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--those are some big changes! I think real estate sounds fun--I bet you will be a great agent:) And those girls are lucky who get you in Young Women's!! I am in YW too and LOVE it! We have to have our girl time right:) Oh and by the way--I love your hair cut. You look darling! Good luck with all your new endeavors!