Friday, November 21, 2008

Fall Fun

Okay, it has been WAY too long since my last post! Sorry, but these past several weeks have been really busy! I spent a ton of time in October sewing my little heart out (halloween costumes) and getting my 36 cards ready for my card exchange group. Plus, I started working two mornings a week. Now, I can't wait for Christmas!!! Only a month or so until the big day and once again, I will be card and gift making till the cows come home! But, I do love it!


So, on to the good stuff. You know, the pictures! This year for our pumpkin carving, Grama Val gave us a battery operated saw. It was pretty slick, but Kayden was the only one who I trusted to use it without cutting his fingers off. So, here he is with the finished product and using that fab saw that grandma bought!

No comments: